Westgate Christian School is proud to announce we will be partnering with Smart Tuition for the processing and collection of our families’ tuition and fees for the 2016-2017 school year.
To Enroll: SMART Enrollment Form
More Information: SMART tuition FAQ’s
, SMART tuition letter to parents
By moving to a tuition management system, Westgate Christian School joins the large majority of area faith based and private schools utilizing such services to better serve families while also improving the school’s cash flow.
We’re excited to make the “Tuition” process easier for everyone!
What you can do using SMART TUITION
Select a payment type that works best for you.
- Smart Tuition can send you an invoice monthly allowing you the option to mail in a payment, make a payment over the phone, or make a payment over the web.
- Smart Tuition can automatically debit your credit card, checking account, or savings account on a monthly basis.
Manage your Smart Tuition account online.
- You can edit your own profile, including your contact information, payment options, and much more.
- You can review and print your monthly billing details and payment history.
- You can make payments through Smart Tuition’s secure website.
Receive payment and follow up reminders.
- If you setup to pay automatically, Smart Tuition will e-mail you a reminder of your upcoming payment 7-10 days before your due date.
- If you happen to miss a payment or have an outstanding balance, they will kindly remind you by email and phone.
Speak to a customer service representative 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
- Smart Tuition has a helpful and experienced customer service staff available to assist you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
- Their customer service team can help answer questions about your account and also take a payment over the phone.
In order to ensure proper account setup time for billing, please return your signed Smart Tuition enrollment form to the school office at the same time as you submit your school registration form.